Friday, March 20, 2009

Garbage Day!


I was so excited when I woke up and saw some great "trash" out by the curb...I grabbed a shelf which I didn't get before and after pics of, but it looks super cute in my house, a perfectly in-tact little boys bike and then came home to rethink the U-G-L-Y table. I actually had just placed a nice wooden table on my front porch, but was worried about it getting weathered, so this was going to be perfect to use. I ran back over and rescued it, sanded, primed, painted,sanded again and added a new drawer pull. Of course I had to call the neighbor over later to look and she loved it! Sorry! I am still considering doing a bit of staining to it, but wanted it out on the porch quickly. I will post pictures again if I do anything else to it. Anyone want to come have tea on my front porch?


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Teresa@Much-A-Do said...

That table is beautiful and looks great on your porch. And you can't beat free! Of course, now that your neighbor knows how creative you are, she may stop putting out freebies and just get your advice on how to fix 'em up instead!

Tracy said...

I missed your last sale. Do you know when you're going to have your another one?

Unknown said...

Could you send me a list of your sale dates to me, PLEASE!

Would love to be able to shop one of your sales.

Will need an address and dates!!!

thanks
Deb Brennan

lifeschanges2004@yahoo.com