Saturday, January 3, 2009

A little TLC!


While doing some Goodwill shopping, Andrew found this beauty for $2.99. I thought it was sweet that he just knew I could bring it back to life. I did a quick makeover and within hours we were using it to store our family games. I had all the primer, paint, stain, sandpaper and knobs on hand so this project cost me a whopping $2.99! Everything should be given a second chance in life. This is a very sturdy piece with drawers that function as well.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Wow. Nice job. Whenenver I got to those stores, I never seem to get the steals like this. Let me know if you find any more!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

What a great piece for so little money! It turned out great.

Teresa@Much-A-Do said...

Love what you did with this cabinet - and for less than $3 - wow!

You do a great job blogging!
I'm awarding you a FAB BLOG award.
Visit my blog to check it out.

Teresa