Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Trash Table

This is the little table that I posted about this past Summer. The little lady was sitting in the trash of my neighbor's house, so ugly, that I passed her by twice. She finally made her way into my hands and I did a little work on her to make her suitable for my front porch. Lucky for her, she did not have to survive all winter outside, as I brought her in for the Holiday Home Tour that I was a part of in December to set a small tree on. I have now found her to be very useful in a my kitchen, making room for my baking goods and an bottom shelf for my blender and some more canisters. The bottom shelf was getting cluttered and I thought about hiding the clutter by sewing a little curtain and using a tension rod. As you can see, the apron works much better. :) Gotta love it when two treasures meet and become good friends. Now, my apron is handy and then can go back to work hiding the clutter on the bottom shelf of this very happy little table.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

I love the apron as a curtain--very cute!