Tuesday, October 14, 2008

All Natural Soy wax and fragrance oils

 

 

 

 


Fall is here and I have some wonderful scents waiting to fill your home. My candles are now new and improved with a much stronger scent throw than before...I am so excited about them. I wish you could all smell my house right now.

Mason Jar- $8.00

Tureen Jar- $8.50

Travel Tin- $6.50
Posted by Picasa


Scents available:

Cinnamon Stick
Pumpkin Souffle
Pecan Pie
Sugar Cookie/Christmas Cookie
Hazelnut Coffee
Love Spell
Lavender
French Vanilla
Antique Sandlewood
Mistletoe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hollie this is Jessica(lewis)Hayman and I heard about you selling these candles and I would be interested in a couple scents you have. I live in Minnesota so how would I go about buying some of these?
My email is
jllewis5031@aol.com

Hollie Allen said...

Hi Jessica...

I saw your name on facebook, but I had not idea who you were...I will add you as a friend. Let me know what scents you need and I can ship them to you. :)

Thanks,

Hollie

Tracy said...

Where is your store located?

Hollie Allen said...

We are located at 1622 8th St. in Nevada, Ia.

Our shop is connected to A&P Northside Storage. Strange location indeed.