Monday, January 28, 2008

Waste Not Shoppe

I think we officially have all of our treasures priced and ready to go...get ready for a fun shopping day! Mom and I had a blast last night seeing all of our hard work come together to make some cozy corners and I thought I would give you a sneak peak at a few of my favorites. There is so much to see, so please come check us out.

Remember, we are offering another gift drawing for some yummy cinnamon soy candles and a few other goodies!

Hope to see you shopping in small town Nevada, Ia at 1622 8th St.






2 comments:

Margo said...

Very Nice holly, where are you located?

Mandy B Stenberg said...

One of these Saturdays Hollie I will ACTUALLY be able to come. Please keep sending me your open dates! I'll also bookmark your blog and see if I can keep up with you that way!